Technology and Environmental Management
you are required to produce a generic report that will provide a critical analysis of the key aspects of managing new product innovation, life cycle management and environmental concerns. (You should choose a new technology and apply the management requirement for it (e.g smart-watch))
You have recently been recruited as the Technology Manager of a new high tech company. You have been asked to produce a report for the company’s Board of Directors that will detail how the company will mange the development of new technologies, the management of the product’s lifecycle, environmental considerations, and international standards and regulatory requirements that the company should consider. The report should provide a critical appraisal of all options that the company will face and make recommendations, with justification and analysis, on how the company should manage all stages of the technology and associated products.
Produce a report in the region of 3000 words that addresses the requirements detailed below. The report must be a coherent document with a clear structure and flow between the separate sections.
It is important that your report should cover, but not be limited to, the following details, each section will carry a proportional section of the marks contributing to the marking scheme given below:
1. Detail how the company may seek to manage innovation of how products and services with a critical evaluation of the relevance for the various innovation models that may be employed.
2. 2. What steps should the company take before seeking to commercialise the product with an evaluation of how intellectual property can be protected and the associated implications.
3. 3. A detailed discussion of the stages involved in the management of product lifecycles and how PLM can be utilised by the company to improve efficiencies and quality.
4. A review of the analysis required to provide an assessment of the environmental impact of the product.
5. A review of appropriate analytical techniques that the company and describe how they will be employed to maintain quality and drive continuous improvement.
6. The required actions that must be undertaken to meet the ISO ‘- standards and a recommendation whether it is appropriate for the company to apply for accreditation.
7. Your conclusions should contain a summary of the specific recommendations that you have made through out the report on how the company could best address the challenges presented by the new technology.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more