Sonny's Blues by James Baldwin
Sonny’s Blues by James Baldwin
Research Paper on Sonny’s Blues by James Baldwin
Sonny’s Blues By James Baldwin
1. Quote directly in each paragraph from primary and secondary sources
2. Analyze the story while incorporating Irony, symbolism and conflict. For example explain how a character is symbolic and or ironic and explain how the irony or symbolism is relevant to the other.
3. Explain how each of the literary terms work with each other(Irony, symbolism, conflict)
4. Need 12 sources, seven direct literary sources and 5 outside sources that would explain the history and background of the story.
5. 1 inch margins, 12 size font in Times New Roman, and double spaced
6. Has to be 7 pages not including the works cited page, which is also needed 7. Each body paragraph must be a minimum of 10 sentences
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Enjoy the free features we offer to everyone
Get a free title page formatted according to the specifics of your particular style.
Request us to use APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, or any other style for your essay.
Don’t pay extra for a list of references that perfectly fits your academic needs.
24/7 support assistance
Ask us a question anytime you need to—we don’t charge extra for supporting you!
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies