Should ERAU students be required to complete internships in their fields before graduating?
Major Essay: Research-Based Argument?Required Format: MLA-style, 12-point, Times New Roman font, 1” margins all around Required Length: 4-7 pages (about 1200-1900
words)?First Body Paragraph Due: Monday, 3/23 through Canvas by 5:00 am?Rough Draft Due: Monday, 4/6 in hard copy and through Canvas at the beginning of class
Worth: 10 points?Final Draft Due: Monday, 4/20 by 11:59 PM through Canvas
Worth: 400 points
Over the course of the semester, we have been discussing the social nature of written communication and the strategies that students and professional writers use to
communicate effectively with various audiences. For this assignment, you should conduct research into a question of your choice that relates to communication. Your
research and argument can go beyond discussion of communication, but you should address it in some way. Some possible research questions include the following:
. 1) Should ERAU students be required to complete internships in their fields before graduating? ?
Your target audience for this argument will vary depending on the question you choose, but you should be able to identify to what conversation(s) your argument is
Your argument should include the following:
1) Title: Include an interesting title that grabs readers’ attention and provides some information about your topic
• Grab the readers’ attention with a “hook.” ?
• Introduce your topic. ?
• Provide background information about the topic. ?
• Emphasize the topic’s importance. ?
• State a clear, direct thesis at the end of the introduction. ?
3) Body Paragraphs
• Provide background information, descriptions, and definitions when necessary. ?
• Support your thesis with supporting points and details that illustrate your supporting ?points. ?
• Make sure each body paragraph contains a topic sentence, supporting sentences, and ?a conclusion sentence. ?
• Quote and/or paraphrase at least three credible and relevant sources. ?
• Integrate all quotes following MLA guidelines for in-text citation. ?
• Engage in conversation with your sources by relating them to each other and ?(possibly) to your own experiences or the experiences of your peers. ?
• Analyze all source material in a way that connects it to the thesis. ?
• In each body paragraph (or set of body paragraphs), acknowledge and respond to ?possible counterarguments. ?4) Conclusion ?
• Restate your main point ?
• “Look to the future” by commenting on the future significance of your argument. ?
• Don’t introduce new information. ?
5) Works Cited Page
•?Cite all sources included in your essay following MLA guidelines. This essay will be graded according to the attached Com 122 NNS rubric.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more