1. Consider the following scenario: major top-down, nationally imposed, non-negotiable change has to be implemented in the curriculum at an educational institution, training site or learning context known to you. This change affects the learning in this organisation/site.
2. Imagine four people, one from each of the four positions presented in Part 2 of the Study Guide– positivism, interpretivism, constructivism, critical research – discussing this change and the issues that it presents for them.
3. For each of these four positions, identify a research question appropriate to the paradigm and explain how this research question would be enacted, i.e. what data would need to be produced. (approx. 2000 words)
4. Using what you have learned from the Study Guide, including the embedded readings and previous assignments, identify and explain the differences there might be between the positions held by the four colleagues. (approx. 2500 words)
5. In arguing for the different positions, did you feel that you would align yourself with any one position? Explain your reasons for any compatibility. If you did not align yourself with any one position, explain why you found it difficult to take up a personal position (approx. 500 words).
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more