Choose the design issue in film making area
The. assignment will demonstrate that you are able to researCh a design issue in a practical prdlégéiafiai W,
desrgn practice, define it, and explain its theoretical consideration
You are required to:
1. Choose a design issue of your own interest in the context of your professional design practice
2. Explain your choice
3. Negotiate with your lecturer the brief for the design issue
4. Articulate and elaborate on the theoretical framework on which you have based your choice of
the design issue
5. Elaborate on how the theoretical design crust-“ss- is implemented in a practical way
6. Describe and analyse in depth the pros: .;;-, ;. ,v have employed for this assignment
You must provide a structure to your report I. . a as; logic and the flow of information
A’Add‘ition‘al lnfo ‘ *, ‘ A ‘ ‘ if
1 Use appropriate standard technical skills for report lay-out
2 On completion of the assignment submit the following:
(i) A hard copy of the assignment together with any illustration or diagrams clearly
(ii) The references and sources of information for your report
f,§ra§ihsif9ritérfia f , .. , , a b. ‘ ‘ f
Your total mark will be based primarily on technical competence (i.e. the understanding of the various
professional issues within your profession or major) However, a proportion of the marks will be allocated
to originality, aesthetics consideration of your report format, as well as the incorporation of a combination
of analytical insight and cohesive elaboration of data.
Assignment Grading details:
Technical understanding of both the design issues and their elaboration 35%
l – Articulation of the technical aspects of the arguments that are the basis of the report 35%
Data management skills to produce relevant data for your report 20%
Creative aspects of your assignment and its delivery 10%
Successful completion of this assessment provides sufficient evidence of achievement of all the following 1.
On completion of this subject students will have a strong understanding of:
1. Design methodology as understood in the context of professional design practice
2. Investigation of the ideas of professional designers in the context of design practice
V “i TI . ” i. _ i[If177″”);gjfff’ff.
1. All work submitted must be accompanied by an assessment submission form. The lower part of
this form is to be signed by the lecturer and kept by the student as proof of submission.
2. All work submitted after the submission dea-«riiine will be limited to a maximum of 50% and will not
be accepted after the end of the study permit :.r special circumstances apply.
3. Students only receive grade bands, not raw (we, for individual assessments.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more