Project Management Institute
Please put each answer under the question.
1.The Project Management Institute describes five process groups beginning with initiating and planning and ending with closing processes. Discuss why these are referred to as process groups rather than project phases.
2.Define project lifecycle and discuss why the lifecycle view of project management is emphasized in IT projects.
3. Can a project have more than one critical path? Describe your view and provide at least one example.
4. Identify at least three requirements for becoming a certified Project Management Professional (PMP). Briefly discuss some of the benefits of certification.
5. Every year in Japan, the Deming Prize is awarded for quality management. Who was Deming and why was his work significant with respect to quality management systems?
6. What are the three main categories of outputs for quality control in a project management setting? Which in your view is most important?
7. Describe at least three processes included in project quality management. Provide an example of how you would use it.
8. Assume that you were leading a Web site development project. What quality standards would you apply to such a project? Identify and briefly describe at least three.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Enjoy the free features we offer to everyone
Get a free title page formatted according to the specifics of your particular style.
Request us to use APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, or any other style for your essay.
Don’t pay extra for a list of references that perfectly fits your academic needs.
24/7 support assistance
Ask us a question anytime you need to—we don’t charge extra for supporting you!
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies