PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW COMPLETELY TO DO THE PROJECT: DO NOT MISS ANY PARTS: ALSO USE THE OUTLINE BELOW TO DO THE PROJECT: THERE IS A GRADING RUBRIC THAT WILL SHOW YOU WHAT NEEDS TO BE INCLUDED: NOTE: EVERYTHING IN RED BELOW MUST BE FOLLOWED:
Assignment: Project Part covers all TCOs for this course. In this assignment, you will be required to identify an opportunity through https://www.Fbo.gov and follow the instructions, which are located in the Doc Sharing section.
Once in the website, you will enter your search criteria for the state and type field for a solicitation (either pre-solicitation or Combined Synopsis/Solicitation). Include the Solicitation Number and Contract Award date in your proposal title page. (MAKE SURE YOU SELECT TEXAS AS A STATE WHEN YOU SEARCH)
Your proposal should have a minimum of 20 double spaced pages (font size 12), no more than 25 pages, however if you feel you need to be more thorough, you will not be penalized for going over the maximum. The minimum of 20 pages is required and points will be deducted for “white space.”
Be sure to follow the instructions and include all required items. You will lose points for any missing graded components. Your grade will be based on the course rubric below.
Your paper must include the following graded components:
• 1 Page Cover Letter – introducing your company and your desire to bid on the project.
• Technical Approach includes specific and detailed explanation of how you will approach completing the project (e.g., project scope statement with high level task and explanation of how you plan to complete each task). This section is the largest section and should be about 5-7 pages.
• At least 3-5 resumes or summary of skills limited to one page each for the key staff that you are proposing that will work on the project. Resumes must show required skills of the staff working on the project. Your resume should be included as the company owner or project manager. Resumes should include the following:
o Staff name, title, and contact information
o Description of skills
o Education and/or certifications
o Prior experience in project area
• 3 Past Performance references and each reference must include a point of contact and contact information in addition to the name of the project with a narrative description of the project you completed for that company.
• Description of any proposed teaming partners and subcontractors requires that your project have a partner, sub-contractors or suppliers, and you must include what they will be contributing to the project and why.
• Your proposal should evidence your capabilities, as well as your proposed partners’ capabilities which include a narrative description of the capabilities of your company and your partner (sub-contractors or suppliers) to complete the project. This is your sales pitch to let the government know you and your partner are fully capable of completing the project.
The format of your entire proposal must use standard margins with the font size 12 points and include all attachments or appendices. You will also be grading on professionalism of format, grammar, spelling, etc.
Formal Proposal Submission Assignment
Go to the https://fbo.gov
1. Search for an opportunities within a 90 day period and select any opportunity of your choice.
2. Include the solicitation Number and Contract Award date.
3. Submit a formal written proposal in response to the opportunity that you have selected.
Technical merit is substantially more important than price in determining who will be included in the competitive range. As proposals become more technically equal, price will take on greater significance. The Government will select the top 3-5 Offers, considering the following evaluation criteria, listed in descending order of importance.
? Technical Approach
? Subject Matter Knowledge
? Key Staff and Other Resources
? Past Performance
Written Proposal Format and Instructions
Your written proposal must have a minimum of 20 pages but not exceed 25 pages in length and include the items below: THIS MUST ALSO BE INCLUDED IN THE PROJECT:
? 1 Page Business Professional Cover Letter addressed to the bid contact, including your overall cost estimate (bid) for the project.
? Technical Approach should be at least 5-7 pages and include a description of your management plan for the overall project. Hint: Use of PM concepts apply here!
? Resumes should be summarized for the key staff that you are proposing indicating their past experience, skills and education relative to the bid selection (at least 3-5 – one page each).
? 3 Past Performance references. Each reference must include a point of contact and contact information in addition to a brief description of the work performed by your company.
? Description of a proposed teaming partner and/or subcontractors and explanation of how they will contribute to the project
? Your proposed bid should include evidence your company capabilities, as well as your proposed partners’ capabilities.
? The format of your entire proposal must use standard margins with the font size of 12 points and include any required attachments or appendices.
Please note that there must be no communication with the client regarding this initiative until a selection has been made. This includes any potential teaming partners and subcontractors. Failure to do so will result in disqualification. Any questions or concerns must be addressed to the instructor.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more