What is the origin of the name of the element; why is the element named what it is named? 2) Where was the element first found?
Introduction to internet Assignment
The purpose of this laboratory exercise is to introduce you to several resources available to you on most computers. At the completion of this exercise, you will have
used the Internet to search for scientific information
used the online learning program (D2L) to submit an assigment
gained familiarity with Microsoft Word.
Element to Study: Calcium
You will answer any 5 of the following questions using full sentences.
Questions to Answer:
1) What is the origin of the name of the element; why is the element named what it is named?
2) Where was the element first found?
3) What use does the element have in nature?
4) What is the cost today to buy this element and in what quantity (pounds, grams, tons)?
5 )What is the toxicity or poisonous qualities of this element?
6) What is an important industrial use of this element?
7) What are some common compounds made with this element?
8) What color is this element in its natural state?
9) Is this element hard to find (rare) or is it easy to find (abundant) and where is this element most commonly found today?
10) What is the density of this element in its natural state?
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Enjoy the free features we offer to everyone
Get a free title page formatted according to the specifics of your particular style.
Request us to use APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, or any other style for your essay.
Don’t pay extra for a list of references that perfectly fits your academic needs.
24/7 support assistance
Ask us a question anytime you need to—we don’t charge extra for supporting you!
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies