Introduce the final project paper by writing a brief paragraph or two describing the project and its relevance to you and to your organization (or to a broader concept of the learning organization). In the past students have done a variety of projects.
Submit your project proposal below as an attached file. Please title the file as follows: First and last name, LA #4 Project Proposal
The three course books should be the main sources of information. I expect no more than 20% of the work be from outside resources, since the course material has all the information discussed in class. Please SITE ALL YOUR WORK. USE PROPER FORMATTING. I WILL FAIL THE PAPER FOR INPROPER FORMATIING, REFRENCING OR GRAMMER.
• Develop a plan for your organization (or dept.) to move toward becoming or enhancing it as a Learning Organization. Use course resources and other articles and materials to support your plan. It would be tailored to the specific kind of organization you work in.
• Develop a program to address a specific area related to a learning organization, such as helping the workers become competent self-directed learners. A specific program would be developed using course and other appropriate resources. Have you experienced learning situations that were based more on the andragogical model? on the pedagogical model? Please explain.
• Can you think of strategies that you have used for yourself or for others that have helped to enhance some of these SDL competencies?
• Evaluate an organization (or my organization) in terms of the checklist (developed in Module 4) of qualities and develop a plan for change to address the areas of need. Use course readings and other selected articles and materials to support my evaluation and plan.
GOALS TO THINK ABOUT:
The purpose of this study is to help the learner accomplish several broad objectives:
1. Discuss the concept of the “Learning Organization” and its potential application for different types of organizations;
2. Examine the changing workplace and the factors that have brought about these dramatic changes, the nature of the change process itself, and the relationship of these changes to the need for the “Learning Organization;”
3. Elaborate on the nature and diversity of adult learners and learning, particularly as they relate to the workplace;
4. Determine factors that affect learning, such as learning styles and differences, motivation, and barriers;
5. Increase one’s awareness and understanding of oneself as a learner;
6. Apply effective strategies to help adults learn and foster collaborative learning in organizations,
7. Develop and adapt a model of a learning organization to a particular organization; and
8. Apply effective strategies for building and sustaining a learning organization.
Bridges, W. (2003) Managing Transitions: Making the Most of Change (2nd ed). Perseus Books Group, ISBN: 0738208248.
Senge, P. M. (2006) The Fifth Discipline: The Art and Practice of the Learning Organization. New York, NY: Doubleday. ISBN: 978-0-385-51725-6.
Sessa, V. I. & London, M. (2006). Continuous Learning in Organizations: Individual, Group, and Organizational Perspectives. Mahwah, N J: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates. ISBN: 0-8058-5018-X
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more