1. Topic choice and summary is due July 5th, so start right away thinking about this. Assignments should help you form ideas, analysis and content of final paper.
2. Choose a music or performer that interests you, that you’ve performed, that represents your family or community, or that you’d like to know more about.
3. The music and/or performer must related to the analysis we’re doing in the class.
4. If a performer, you must discuss the music (sound), their “style” (sound), the setting (use and function) not concert setting and/or entertainment. And the social, religious, political, personal significance of the music
5. In particular, you must trace the ROOTS of the music to its ethnic, indigenous origins. If an ethnic traditions, discuss how it might have changed to do social/political forces, immigration, the music industry, etc.
6. Write up a summary identifying your choice and how you plan to do research, listen, and analyze.
7. Read paper instructions as well as library research handout.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more