1. Topic choice and summary is due July 5th, so start right away thinking about this. Assignments should help you form ideas, analysis and content of final paper.
2. Choose a music or performer that interests you, that you’ve performed, that represents your family or community, or that you’d like to know more about.
3. The music and/or performer must related to the analysis we’re doing in the class.
4. If a performer, you must discuss the music (sound), their “style” (sound), the setting (use and function) not concert setting and/or entertainment. And the social, religious, political, personal significance of the music
5. In particular, you must trace the ROOTS of the music to its ethnic, indigenous origins. If an ethnic traditions, discuss how it might have changed to do social/political forces, immigration, the music industry, etc.
6. Write up a summary identifying your choice and how you plan to do research, listen, and analyze.
7. Read paper instructions as well as library research handout.
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Enjoy the free features we offer to everyone
Get a free title page formatted according to the specifics of your particular style.
Request us to use APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, or any other style for your essay.
Don’t pay extra for a list of references that perfectly fits your academic needs.
24/7 support assistance
Ask us a question anytime you need to—we don’t charge extra for supporting you!
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies