Select something you either strongly like or dislike (e.g., reading, competitive sports, flying, snakes, etc.).
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
1. Briefly describe your like or dislike (one to two (1-2) sentences).
2. Describe the subfield (e.g., cognitive psychology, developmental psychology, psychoanalytic psychology, etc.) you believe is best suited for providing psychological insight into your
preference (the fact that you like or dislike the thing you do) and why you believe it is so.
3. Discuss how biological bases of behavior (including sensation and perception) have contributed to your preference.
4. Analyze how engaging in or reacting to your preference (e.g., playing competitive sports or encountering a snake) affects your state of consciousness during that engagement.
5. Discuss the role that learning has had on the fact that you like or dislike the thing you described.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Distinguish between the major schools of thought in psychology.
• Discuss the biological factors that influence behavior.
• Describe the major theories of learning, memory, cognition, consciousness, development, and social psychology.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Enjoy the free features we offer to everyone
Get a free title page formatted according to the specifics of your particular style.
Request us to use APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, or any other style for your essay.
Don’t pay extra for a list of references that perfectly fits your academic needs.
24/7 support assistance
Ask us a question anytime you need to—we don’t charge extra for supporting you!
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies