MBA 400 People and Organisations
Exercise ONE- Marking Criteria
1. Critical Review of a Body of Knowledge (Wider Reading and Criticisms)
A B C D E
• Does this work use key readings relevant to the subject – sources may include books, journals and UWIC’s electronic resources with limited reference to internet sources?
• Does the literature on self efficacy include up-to-date material?
• Does the discussion of self efficacy examine more than one point of view?
• Does the work identify and explain the variety of theories on the subject, demonstrating strengths and weaknesses and identifying where they contradict or agree with each other?
• Does the work indicate an agreed position on the subject, or, alternatively, indicate the how views differ?
2. Using the Primary Data (Interviews)
A B C D E
• Does the work describe the outcome of the interview?
• Does it link the interview to the concept of self efficacy?
• Does the work analyse the meaning of the interview using the Kolb framework provided?
• Does the work present findings/conclusions that links the interview to the idea of self efficacy?
3. Critical Reflection on Practice
A B C D E
• Does the work identify an event in your/ others life that is appropriate for reflection?
• Does the work give evidence of critical reflection explaining how one act led to other particular actions?
• Does the work demonstrate the ability to identify new and imaginative connections and future actions?
• Does the work give useful examples of the development of your and others awareness, identity and personal philosophy through reflective commentary and working with a ‘critical friend’?
4. Presenting and Referencing the Data
A B C D E
• Does the work present the data in such a way that helps the reader understand the discussion?
• Does the work present the data attractively but simply?
• Does the work reference correctly using the Harvard style and always showing where others’ work is used?
Use the table below to identify strengths, weaknesses and future actions that will enable you to produce an improved piece of work at the end.
Further Action Required
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more