List the basic categories of Earth’s chemical composition and physical properties, with an emphasis on how these factors relate to the ocean. Describe at least one of the early research theories about the origins of life on Earth.
NOAA Activity Part 1: Ocean Exploration
Navigate to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) site at http://oceanservice.noaa.gov/
Select Explore from the menu, then select Ocean Exploration listed below Oceans. Choose an explorative mission that took place at a marine sanctuary or an ecological preserve.
Review the chosen exploration and create a 10- to 12-slide PowerPoint® presentation with following items. Online Campus students must submit a 10- to 12-slide PowerPoint® presentation with presenter notes. Be sure to include the following in your presentation.
- List the basic categories of Earth’s chemical composition and physical properties, with an emphasis on how these factors relate to the ocean.
- Describe at least one of the early research theories about the origins of life on Earth.
- List the modern tools of research used in your chosen ocean exploration.
- List the goals and objectives of the mission and how it relates to the National Ocean Service’s overarching mission.
- List the areas to be explored by the mission.
- What challenges did the team encounter?
- Explain how the data was collected and what modern technologies were used.
- Explain whether the explorative mission was it successful in its findings.
How can the information gathered from the mission benefit the field of oceanography?
Compare and contrast the work of three theorists in the functionalist category.
- Analyze at least one contribution or strength of a learning theory from each of the theorists’ findings.
Refer to chapter three in the text for additional information on the functionalist theory. The articles are available in the Ashford Online Library. You can include information from the article, the text, and from this websitehttp://www.learning-theories.com/.
Your paper must be in APA format and include at least three references, including the text.
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Enjoy the free features we offer to everyone
Get a free title page formatted according to the specifics of your particular style.
Request us to use APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, or any other style for your essay.
Don’t pay extra for a list of references that perfectly fits your academic needs.
24/7 support assistance
Ask us a question anytime you need to—we don’t charge extra for supporting you!
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies