Think of Alpha Dogs, the book by James Harding you have read for this module. You have found a job for a political consultancy firm similar to the one Harding is writing about. You are about to work for your first client who is looking forward to having your advice. Luckily, for the sake of this assignment you can decide who this client is. Choose a political candidate who seeks election or incumbent who hopes for re-election or a political party.
Your brief is as follows: You need to analyse and identify how strategies and tactics ofbrand reputation management currently help to enhance your client’s competitive advantage and assist in achievingcommunication objectives (or fail to do so!). Consider how your client is portrayed in the media and perceived by publics (positioning) and how images generated in the recent past reflect expectations voiced by stakeholders. Bear in mind: This is an analysis of current practice only – you are not meant to make suggestions on how to improve your client’s communications management or reputation
In your analysis, please draw on concepts of identity and brand reputation you encountered in lectures & seminars and the recommended literature.
In addition to the general points that apply to all assessed work as outlined in the Course Handbook, the following specific criteria will be used for this work. Ability to
• analyse and identify how brand reputation management currently helps to enhance your client’s competitive advantage.
• identify how brand reputation management currently helps your client to achieve objectives.
• analyse communication management practice (as we discussed in class) in support of brand reputation
• understand the concept of identity in the context of reputation management
• draw on and distinguish between concepts of identity and brand reputation you have come across in your assigned reading and class discussions.
• support your arguments with evidence.
• express yourself appropriately in writing (pick a format and style a professional client would be pleased with. We discussed this in class.)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more