1. Huntington’s disease is caused by a significant increase in the number of trinucleotide repeats. The longer the repeat, the earlier the onset of symptoms. How do you think this happens?
2. How does DNA polymerase correct its mistakes
4. Briefly explain epigenetics
5. If two parents did not carry the gene for cystic fibrosis but have a child with it, what does this mean about paternity, what could cause this and if the gene were dominant, would it be more likely to be a mutation?
6. List the pros and cons of recombinant DNA technology
8. Why are restriction enzymes crucial to this technology
9. What are the differences among minisatellites, strs and snp’s
10. Explain the difference betwwen pcr and microaaray and state how they are used in conjunction with one another
11. Why is crossing over important in gene mapping
12. Explain how genes are transferred in gene therapy
13. If there are so many areas of the human genome that do not function, why do you think they are still in the human genome
14. Explain how a linkage map is created
15. Explain the differences in DNA replication of the leading and lagging strands. Include such terms as okazaki fragments and etc.
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Enjoy the free features we offer to everyone
Get a free title page formatted according to the specifics of your particular style.
Request us to use APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, or any other style for your essay.
Don’t pay extra for a list of references that perfectly fits your academic needs.
24/7 support assistance
Ask us a question anytime you need to—we don’t charge extra for supporting you!
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies