GLOBAL BUSINESS CULTURAL ANALYSIS
GLOBAL BUSINESS CULTURAL ANALYSIS
The purpose of this research project is for you to write a scholarly, graduate-level research paper in APA format. Competency in the APA format is required of all Business graduates of Liberty
University, as set forth by policy of both the Graduate Faculty and the administration.
Each student will research and write a paper analyzing the cultural perspectives of doing business in another nation. Students will select a nation to study, and have approximately eight weeks
to research and write the paper. Your professor will provide a list of approved nations by the second day of class. Simply select a nation, then begin working on the project.
After reading your paper, the reader should be able to comprehensively answer the following research questions. Thus, the research questions form the major aspects (APA Level 1 headings) of
• What are the major elements and dimensions of culture in this region? (See Unit 2, Ch. 7 for a list of the required dimensions.)
• How are these elements and dimensions integrated by locals conducting business in the nation?
• How do both of the above items compare with US culture and business?
• What are the implications for US businesses that wish to conduct business in that region?
Important Points to Consider
This paper is to be written in strict conformance to APA standards, and contain at least 16 pages of content (excluding the title page, abstract, and references) utilizing at least 12 scholarly
Use the following as the exact title of your paper:
1. Global Business Cultural Analysis: (insert nation selected)
2. The paper is to be submitted as an MS Word file through the SafeAssign link in Module/Week 8.
3. Three SafeAssign draft links will be provided in Module/Week 5 for you to use to improve your Originality Score prior to your final submission.
4. Three levels of APA headings should be used throughout the paper, as this is a graduate-level research paper.
Some students do not fully understand the difference between plagiarism and paraphrasing. Paraphrasing is when you take a source or someone else’s idea and say it in your own words. When
you paraphrase, you must still give the author’s name, date, title of the source, the scholarly journal from where it came, and the exact website address or book from where it came. However,
when you directly quote a source, it must have quotation marks around the quote, or (if 40 words or more) it must be set in block quotation format. Give detailed information of where you
acquired the quote.
For the purpose of this academic paper, please adhere to the follow rules when quoting or using a source:
• Do not directly quote more than 120 words from any one source.
• If the source is 2,000 words or less, do not directly quote more than 50 words from any one source.
• Do not use the same source more than a total of 3 times within the whole document for quoting or paraphrasing.
• Quotes must contain the section (if provided) and paragraph or page numbers of the quote and this information must be placed in the reference.
• In all instances, be sure to use the APA guidelines for citations and references.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Enjoy the free features we offer to everyone
Get a free title page formatted according to the specifics of your particular style.
Request us to use APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, or any other style for your essay.
Don’t pay extra for a list of references that perfectly fits your academic needs.
24/7 support assistance
Ask us a question anytime you need to—we don’t charge extra for supporting you!
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies