Foundation for Marketing: Social Media Assignment
You are required to critically review the literature on Social Media and discuss how marketing principles are being applied, by your selected company, to enhance their brand image through social media.
Part 1 (35%) approx. 1000 words (Theoretical Review of Marketing)
The key issues that you need to address in your report are:
1) Key themes and issues identified in the academic literature on Social Media? [35 marks]
In this section students are encouraged to read widely and identify the key themes that address the following:
• Critical review of contemporary literature on social media
• The importance of segmenting, targeting and positioning in Social Media
• Challenges of engaging customers in a dialogue through social media
Part 2 (30%) approx. 1000 words (Social Media Marketing Application by your Company)
2) How is social media being applied by your selected organisation: [30 marks]
In this section students are encouraged to address the following:
• Discussion of how the marketing mix is supporting the company’s marketing efforts online (the issues relating to the 4Ps can be placed in a table, to reduce the word count, and the key issues summarised in one or two paragraphs)
• Discussion of how the organisation is using social media, as part of its marketing mix, to engage and interact with its customers
• Review of examples (screen shots or other visual displays) of how the organisation is applying social media to engage and inform customers
• Summary of THREE recommendations that your selected organisation could use social media to enhance the organisation’s marketing efforts.
3) Presentation of report [
Five marks are allocated for presentation of the report this includes ensuring that the report does not have any spelling mistakes, grammatical errors and all citations are correctly referenced using the Harvard system.
include: marketing orientation marketing mix 4Ps/7Ps Macro (pest) analysis consumer behaviour consumer decision making process Marketing segmentation, targeting, and positioning pricing advertising digital promotion (e-Marketing) branding social marketing please make use of academic resources and relevant theories of marketing through secondary or primary research
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more