In Chapter 6, you learned about the six elements of a supportive climate.
Please provide and briefly discuss an example from your workplace of each element
1) Evaluate: you will listen to what is being said and be non-judgemental. Focus on the speakers ideas.
2) Problem Oriented: This is when you look for a decision that will satify both speaker and listeners
3) Spontaneous: when you will be honest with the speaker.
5) Equality: you will speak to the listener pr speaker at the same level of importance.
6) Provisional: this is when the person believes they are correct but are willing to listen to their options Your response should be at least 75 words.
Please use complete sentences.
Check for correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling. IMPORTANT Include reference citations in APA format for any sources used for your answer, including the textbook electronic readings, and/or other credible sources.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more