Evaluate: you will listen to what is being said and be non-judgemental. Focus on the speakers ideas. 2) Problem Oriented: This is when you look for a decision that will satify both speaker and listeners 3) Spontaneous: when you will be honest with the speaker.
In Chapter 6, you learned about the six elements of a supportive climate.
Please provide and briefly discuss an example from your workplace of each element
1) Evaluate: you will listen to what is being said and be non-judgemental. Focus on the speakers ideas.
2) Problem Oriented: This is when you look for a decision that will satify both speaker and listeners
3) Spontaneous: when you will be honest with the speaker.
5) Equality: you will speak to the listener pr speaker at the same level of importance.
6) Provisional: this is when the person believes they are correct but are willing to listen to their options Your response should be at least 75 words.
Please use complete sentences.
Check for correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling. IMPORTANT Include reference citations in APA format for any sources used for your answer, including the textbook electronic readings, and/or other credible sources.
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Enjoy the free features we offer to everyone
Get a free title page formatted according to the specifics of your particular style.
Request us to use APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, or any other style for your essay.
Don’t pay extra for a list of references that perfectly fits your academic needs.
24/7 support assistance
Ask us a question anytime you need to—we don’t charge extra for supporting you!
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies