Evaluate the Feasibility of Developing Social Enterprise as a Spin-off Activity
Project Management and Social Enterprise
You work for a housing or health and social care organisation, and you have been asked by the Board of Management to produce a report that evaluates the feasibility of developing a social enterprise as a spin- off activity to benefit the organisation and its service users.
You need to:
• Set out what is distinctive about a social enterprise that sets it apart from other commercial businesses
• Why the organisation should consider the development of a social enterprise
• What type of enterprise might be appropriate and why
• Who would be the main beneficiaries both of the goods/services and the target employees
• An assessment of the likely market and the competitors
• An outline of the financial viability and the likely profit margin
• You should conclude with a clear recommendation based upon the evidence that you have provided in your report
All sources should be fully referenced and acknowledged. The report should be set out properly, including an executive summary.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more