1. How do you establish and maintain a good student teacher relationship?
2. What is your opinion: Do students come in to class with a desire to learn or is it the teachers job to foster a desire to learn? Note: You are required to back up your answer to this question with an APA cited reference other than the text. You must reference a journal article from the University Library.
3. What do you ask yourself when deciding on an appropriate reprimand for an inappropriate behavior? Give an example of an inappropriate behavior, your thought process, and your response. Also, explain what you would do if the inappropriate behavior continued in spite of your response. Note: You may not use examples of misbehavior already used in the text or assignments in this course. You must come up with your own example.
4. Do you agree or disagree with the saying, ?Dont smile ?til Christmas?? Why or why not?
5. If I was observing you during a collaborative activity, what would you be doing, and what would your students be doing? How will you ensure the activity is truly a collaborative process and that each individual is accountable?
6. What strategies would you use when assigning independent work (seatwork) to keep all students on task and engaged in their work? Discuss strategies for designing the activities and for delivering/completing the assignments during class.
7. How often and under what circumstances should students receive positive recognition? What methods would you use?
8. What would you want your students parents to know about how you manage your classroom?
9. What does the phrase ?special needs students? mean to you, and in what ways does that impact how you design lessons, activities, and classroom arrangement? Note: You are required to back up your answer to this question with an APA cited reference other than the text. You must reference a journal article from the University Library.
10. How have your background and educational experiences prepared you to effectively manage a classroom?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more