Which of the following are correct steps and order of steps in the ethical decision making process?
1. How do you establish and maintain a good student teacher relationship?
2. What is your opinion: Do students come in to class with a desire to learn or is it the teachers job to foster a desire to learn? Note: You are required to back up your answer to this question with an APA cited reference other than the text. You must reference a journal article from the University Library.
3. What do you ask yourself when deciding on an appropriate reprimand for an inappropriate behavior? Give an example of an inappropriate behavior, your thought process, and your response. Also, explain what you would do if the inappropriate behavior continued in spite of your response. Note: You may not use examples of misbehavior already used in the text or assignments in this course. You must come up with your own example.
4. Do you agree or disagree with the saying, ?Dont smile ?til Christmas?? Why or why not?
5. If I was observing you during a collaborative activity, what would you be doing, and what would your students be doing? How will you ensure the activity is truly a collaborative process and that each individual is accountable?
6. What strategies would you use when assigning independent work (seatwork) to keep all students on task and engaged in their work? Discuss strategies for designing the activities and for delivering/completing the assignments during class.
7. How often and under what circumstances should students receive positive recognition? What methods would you use?
8. What would you want your students parents to know about how you manage your classroom?
9. What does the phrase ?special needs students? mean to you, and in what ways does that impact how you design lessons, activities, and classroom arrangement? Note: You are required to back up your answer to this question with an APA cited reference other than the text. You must reference a journal article from the University Library.
10. How have your background and educational experiences prepared you to effectively manage a classroom?
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Enjoy the free features we offer to everyone
Get a free title page formatted according to the specifics of your particular style.
Request us to use APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, or any other style for your essay.
Don’t pay extra for a list of references that perfectly fits your academic needs.
24/7 support assistance
Ask us a question anytime you need to—we don’t charge extra for supporting you!
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies