Utah Symphony Balanced Scorecard
The vision for the Utah Symphony is to be a world-class symphony.
The business model is to provide sufficient high-quality concerts to sustain the 83 full-time musicians under contract.
• Strategic Goal: Being financially stable with sufficient annual profitability
• Critical Success Factor: Having fundraising sufficient to allow ticket prices to stay same as last year
• Measure: Having profitability increase in coming years (from $116K to $500K a year)
• Strategic Goal: Being attuned to their desires for world-class performances
• Critical Success Factor: Hiring top quality talent
• Measure: Receiving feedback from exiting patrons
• Strategic Goal: Having flexibility in decreasing expenses due to fundraising gaps
• Critical Success Factor: Renegotiating contracts with musicians
• Measure: Improving profitability
Learning and Growth
• Strategic Goal: Including a wider variety of symphonies offered to appeal to a more varied audience
• Critical Success Factor: Having a successful marketing campaign that advertises different symphonies to younger audience
• Measure: Having improved ticket sales and returning audience
Utah Opera Balanced Scorecard
The vision for the Utah Opera is to become a nationally renowned opera house.
The business model is to improve the quality of the performances and increase the endowment funds.
• Strategic Goal: Being financially stable with an increasing reserve fund
• Critical Success Factor: Raising additional funds and having endowments realized
• Measure: Improving reserve fund amount
• Strategic Goal: Having regionally and nationally acclaimed opera performances
• Critical Success Factor: Excelling in quality performances
• Measure: Having sold-out or near sold-out performances
• Strategic Goal: Maintaining financial stability and attracting top talent
• Critical Success Factor: Having successful negotiations with selected performers
• Measure: Measuring profitability and having reviews noting quality of performances
Learning and Growth
• Strategic Goal: Ensuring production of high-quality performances, perhaps five a year
• Critical Success Factor: Measuring endowment fund growth and increased ticket sales
• Measure: Having capital need covered by revenue from ticket sales
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more