Describe the influence of Singapore’s relationship with Indonesia? 6. What influence has ASEAN had on Singapore and the region? 7. How has its membership in the Commonwealth affected Singapore?
1.Read from First World to First: The Singapore Story. 2.Watch the Lee Kuan Yew Videos 1 through 6 3.Answer the Unit 3 Review Questions.
https://youtu.be/Ihv_OL41lNo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnybVgvWlvU http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SUmNP1CR5c http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmU_UTYkBNM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGvgbRvz0h8 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmbDAujzZmA
1. What were the key factors of Singapore’s success?
2. Why does Lee consider Singapore a fair but not a welfare society?
3. What do you consider more important for Singapore’s development: many tongues but one language or keeping government clean? Why?
4. What does Lee mean by the conductor of an orchestra?
5. Describe the influence of Singapore’s relationship with Indonesia?
6. What influence has ASEAN had on Singapore and the region?
7. How has its membership in the Commonwealth affected Singapore?
8. Describe the influences of Singapore’s relationships with Europe, the Soviet Union, and America?
9. What has been the influence of Singapore’s relationships with China?
10. What does Lee anticipate for Singapore’s future?
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Enjoy the free features we offer to everyone
Get a free title page formatted according to the specifics of your particular style.
Request us to use APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, or any other style for your essay.
Don’t pay extra for a list of references that perfectly fits your academic needs.
24/7 support assistance
Ask us a question anytime you need to—we don’t charge extra for supporting you!
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies