Critique of a Podcast for Future Students
The site of the podcast that I need critiqued is https://www.socialsciencespace.com/2014/01/roberto-mangabeira-unger-what-is-wrong-with-the-social-sciences-today/
The requirements are:For Essay #4 select, for future students in the social program, a ?must read? article or video. Students must identify the resource and then make
a case why it should be a required assignment in either SSC100 or SSC 420. Remember that undergraduate students have very diverse interests or background knowledge.
The SSC420 student completing this essay must describe; a) a rationale for selecting the resource; b) a description of its value or usefulness for future students; and
then c) a discussion of the limitations of the content of the resource. Students will have the opportunity to revise the essay after submitting it once for critique to
the instructor. It must be written using APA style.
The IDEAL essay would show the following elements. The grade for the essay will depend upon the number and quality of elements present.
c) to contributions made by a specific social science discipline; or d) the future of science literacy or working in an applied profession?
2. Who produced the resource, when, for what purposes, with what audience in mind?
3. Why should this resource be a required assignment for social science students and in what course?
4. What NEW knowledge or skills might this resource make future students aware of?
5. What are the limitations or weaknesses of the resource?
6. How would you recommend that their learning be assessed after the assignment is completed?
B) General Criteria
1. Can seek out and identify new resources within the social sciences;
2. Can critique published materials at the senior level;
3. Can demonstrate senior level writing ability and use of APA style?
4. Demonstrates student?s ability to think critically and identify limitations
5. Demonstrates senior level information literacy skills
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more