Create 2 more SMART goals for this training Explain what the mean for pre and post training means, why are these figures important? Using the Kirkpatrick Evaluation Model did the training achieve the desired results? Why or why not?
Read Evaluating a Training Program: A Case Study on pages 160-166 and then answer the following questions:
- Create 2 more SMART goals for this training
- Explain what the mean for pre and post training means, why are these figures important?
- Using the Kirkpatrick Evaluation Model did the training achieve the desired results? Why or why not?
- Where any unexpected questions raised from this training? If so which questions? If not, why do you think the results were expected?
- Which levels of information were collected and used in the Kirkpatrick Evaluation Model? Explain why or why not each level was or was not used.
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Enjoy the free features we offer to everyone
Get a free title page formatted according to the specifics of your particular style.
Request us to use APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, or any other style for your essay.
Don’t pay extra for a list of references that perfectly fits your academic needs.
24/7 support assistance
Ask us a question anytime you need to—we don’t charge extra for supporting you!
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies