Compose a 1,050 to 1,750 word explanation of the development process:
o Present a comparative analysis of the two age groups you have selected.
o Clearly define and describe the stages of development the two.
o Support your visual presentation.
o Provide a detailed profile comparing the two age groups for each of the developmental characteristics:
Follow APA formatting guidelines.
Give respond to the following questions:
1. Have you thought about knowledge sharing as a medium for creating a collaborative culture? What is your response to this insight?
2. Write your own definition of the difference between information and knowledge.
3. Think about your own work. List a few things that you know about doing your job well (tacit knowledge) that are not part of the formal training or procedures related to your job and that you haven?t shared with others.
4. Does your organization support people taking time to work together and share information? If so, how?
5. What process exists in your organization to enable you to access the explicit and tacit knowledge of others in order to help you do your own job better?
6. Describe how your organization can establish or improve regularly scheduled intervisitations between work teams or departments.
7. Describe how your organization can establish or improve peer networks that allow people to share professional concerns, best practices, and other knowledge.
8. Describe how your organization can initiate or improve making mentors or counselors available to individuals in order to help them deal with issues or problems and adjust to and become proficient in new practices.