1. Demonstrate the ability to design and conduct a small scale research project on a theme from the module or community safety priority, which employs appropriate methods and commitment to research ethics.
2) Demonstrate a critical understanding of key legislation, key theoretical perspectives, and a wide range of appropriate academic literature from the module. Note that submissions that rely too heavily on web-based sources that are not academic material are unlikely to reach the standard required for the higher range of marks.
3) Present appropriately analysed findings that include a critical discussion and use of appropriate academic material.
4) Draw the Community Audit Report together in a considered conclusion and make appropriate policy recommendations.
5) Deliver a well written and well researched report that uses appropriate referencing conventions in the text and bibliography.
NOTE: This report is like a crime prevention strategy. the books to use as reference is
1. Evans, K. (2010) Crime Prevention: A Critical Introduction. London: Sage.
This is a useful and up to date introduction to the subject. Available as an e-book through iCAT.
2. Tilley, N. (ed.) (2005) Handbook of Crime Prevention and Community Safety. Cullompton: Willan.
This is a good guide to a broad range of approaches to the subject.
3. Gilling, D. (1997) Crime Prevention: Theory, Policy and Politics. London: UCL Press.
4.Gilling, D. (2007) Crime Reduction and Community Safety: Labour and the Politics of Local Crime Control. London: Routledge.
5. Hughes, G., McLaughlin, E. and Muncie, J. (eds) (2002) Crime Prevention and Community Safety: New Directions. London: Sage.
6. Bachman, R. and Schutt, R, (2012) Fundamentals of Research in Criminology and Criminal Justice (2nd edn). London: Sage.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more