Analyze and then compare and contrast the virtual face of three e commerce websites.
1. Virtual First Impression of the sites.
2. Who do you think each site s target market is? What makes you think that?
3. Which mediated methods for virtual communication with you as a customer are available on each site?
4. What is the team s impression of the level of customer service available on each site based on the tools employed by the merchant?
5. Which if any of the communication models used on site changed your first impression of the site once you discovered they were there?
6. Assuming the goal of the site is to keep you interested and encourage you to shop, which of the communication tools employed by the site entice you to spend more time on the site?
7. Which mediated communication methods do you feel are missing from each site if any?