Chapter 9- Power and negotiations
Case study analyses only in CHAPTER 9
1. Diagnosis: identify the organizational weaknesses within the relevant area in the school/ school system using the appropriate prompts.
Chapter 9 power and negotiations
• Who has power in the organization?
• From what sources does the power emanate?
• Is power appropriately shared?
• What type of negatiaons occur in the school district or educational institution?
• Do the negotiations tend to be distributive or integrative?
• What degree of preparation takes place?
• Is the contract language understood by the administrators?
• Is provision made for the proper administration of the contract?
Prescription: suggest interventions to resolve all the organizational weaknesses identified in the diagnosis.
2. See the sample of the paper in PDF I will uploaded. Do not copy from the sample.
3. YOU have to use the only book pdf I will uploaded DO NOT UES ANTHER BOOK)
In book Educational Administration: Leading with Mind and Heart By Robert H. Palestini
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more