Change the active verbs to passive and the passive verbs to active.
1. An old man rings the church bells every Christmas.
2. The problem was brought up in the meeting.
3. The stolen goods were hidden in a deserted shack.
4. All his medical expenses have been paid by the insurance.
5. They had worn a path across the lawn.
6. The thief will be turned over to the police.
7. Pat has broken the antique vase.
8. The engineer will have finished the project by Monday.
9. Bryan drives the family car.
10. The motorists are clamoring for the decrease of oil price.
11. The rice has been harvested by the farmers.
12. Ted gave a tip to the delivery boy.
13. All his students passed the final examination.
14. The awesome fireworks were seen on New Year’s eve.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more