cathaypacific airline and a position for pilot .
Create a job description for cathaypacific airline and a position for pilot .
List the primary job duties and responsibilities using headings and then give examples
of the types of activities under each heading. Using headings and giving examples of
the types of activities to be done allows you to develop a flexible job description that
encourages employee to ‘work outside the box’ and within reason, discourages “that’s
not my job”.
• Identify between three and eight primary duties and responsibilities for the
• List the primary duties and responsibilities in order of importance
• Begin each statement with an action verb
• Use the present tense of verbs
• Use gender neutral language such as s/he
• Use generic language such a photocopy instead of Xerox
• Where appropriate use qualifiers to clarify the task – where, when, why or how
often – for example instead of “greet visitor to the office” use “greet visitors to the
office in a professional and friendly manner”
• Avoid words that are open to interpretation – for example instead of “handle
incoming mail” use “sort and distribute incoming mail”
State the minimum qualifications required to successfully perform the job. These are
the qualifications that are necessary for someone to be considered for the position.
• Specialized knowledge
• Other characteristics such as personal characteristics
• Professional Certification
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Enjoy the free features we offer to everyone
Get a free title page formatted according to the specifics of your particular style.
Request us to use APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, or any other style for your essay.
Don’t pay extra for a list of references that perfectly fits your academic needs.
24/7 support assistance
Ask us a question anytime you need to—we don’t charge extra for supporting you!
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies