Canadian Cities and Planning Case Study
– To collect and analyze data and information on a planning issue, event, or development in the Canadian urban context.
• To apply some of the knowledge acquired through researching.
• To discuss the case study using some of the explanatory frameworks introduced in the course (e.g. different approaches to planning; planning ideas and strategies, the politics of planning; the history of planning; ethics and values in planning; the process of planning, the tools of planning, etc.).
– It is important to keep the descriptive and interpretive/analytical parts of the assignment separate as we are assessing different skill sets.
– Data and information on the case studies should be obtained through a mix of scholarly sources, web-based information, newspaper articles, government publications, policy reports, council minutes, or any other relevant materials. Do not rely on one single type of source.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more