Business Plan OR Case Study
Business Plan OR Case Study
This is the ‘Big One’; the consolidation of all your learning on the programme, and your opportunity to prove that you have the commercial/business acumen needed to succeed.
This is a practical project based module underpinned with sound academic principles that gives you a choice of project type.
Firstly, you can write detailed and substantive case study or report that identifies and addresses a contemporary business issue, problem or question, providing a platform for the further development of your major employability skills such as self management and research, but importantly, it also gives you an opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge of a specific industry or market that you may be wanting to enter. This can give you a significant advantage in interview situations.
Alternatively, you may choose to write a full coherent and convincing business plan. The ability to write an effective business plan is essential to secure funding for any future business project you may get involved in. It also provides a clear template for you to assess the viability of the idea itself and is an opportunity for you to show your commercial awareness, another key employability skill.
The outcome of your endeavours will lead to a value adding, practical business solutions during which you will be able to demonstrate your professional credibility. This module gives you the opportunity to use your academic and business skills in a professional context.
This module aims to:
* Allow you to demonstrate your ability to utilise and contextualise significant amount of self-directed research, applying investigatory and analytical skills to present meaningful outcomes
* Demonstrate the ability to present, in conjunction with others, a sustained piece of writing that address a business problem or opportunity
* Engage with the opportunity for in depth individual and group study of business activity
* Create an opportunity for you to develop, with others, a range of skills associated with research including analysis, interpretation, written expression, formal report writing, verbal presentation and self-disciplined study
* Provide you with a ‘showcase’ that allows you to demonstrate your ability to apply the knowledge and skills you have acquired throughout the course to a significant and specialised task
* Encourages reflection upon the relationship of business decisions to the appropriateness of the finished task
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Enjoy the free features we offer to everyone
Get a free title page formatted according to the specifics of your particular style.
Request us to use APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, or any other style for your essay.
Don’t pay extra for a list of references that perfectly fits your academic needs.
24/7 support assistance
Ask us a question anytime you need to—we don’t charge extra for supporting you!
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies