Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
– Chose Philip Morris International a company.
– do not copy materials directly as information.
– take an analytical and descriptive approach to the information assimilation in this assignment.
– Which weight more percentage of grade to to write more about it for example which worth 30% and 20% write more on it.
Prepare report IN YOUR OWN WORDS
1. Introduction. Introduce the company. Give a brief history and outline the mission of the organization. Give some information on the current status of the company. Remember: (DO NOT quote website – this part must be completely in your own words). (10%)
2. A) What the Company says about their Ethics. Based on the company website, research and critically analyze the company’s apparent ethical status and commitment towards business ethics as reflected by their website. (For example, does the company have a public statement about ethics or related issues on their website?why) (10%)
B) From the company website explore the company’s ethical responsibility and commitment in the following areas. Paraphrase and explain what the company writes about these areas:
• Marketing (such as Advertising, Customer Care)
• Human Resources (Employee issues such as health and safety, equity, justice, and non-discrimination, diversity and others)
• Finance and Accounting. (Are all the company’s dealings transparent, and if so, how?)
• Supply Chain Management. (How does the company treat its suppliers and sub-contractors? Are their suppliers or sub-contractors ethical?) (30%)
3. Critical Research. Now do some academic research -explore the Internet (such as PRO Quest) to find information which contradicts what the company claims on their website) (Look for criticism about their ethical behavior and even possibly public scandals for each of the four areas and report in this part of your paper). (20%)
4. Conclusions. What new insights have you gained? What would you recommend this company do in the future to avoid further scandal? Your recommendations must be specific and realistic. (20%)
5. References & Appendices. Use standard citation and referencing for your Bibliography. Place any Screenshots, graphs or additional information in this section. (10%)
ASSESSMENT CRITERIA FOR WRITTEN WORK
Pls follow the A Criteria
Grades Level Criteria
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more