Comprehensive Case Analysis (you can edit this one with the public corporation you have chosen)
Assignment 1: Preparing a Comprehensive Case Analysis, Part 1
Research a public corporation that you believe is not doing as well as it could in the marketplace.
For this first paper, you will complete the first steps of a comprehensive written analysis as described in Part 6 of the textbook.
The written analysis will be completed in the second written assignment in this course. Write a 4–5 page paper in which you:
• Identify the firm’s existing objectives and strategies.
• Explain one (1) strategy that the company might use to take advantage of an external opportunity, and one (1) strategy that the company might use to address a potential threat.
• Construct a Competitive Profile Matrix. Include the company you are researching and one or two (1 or 2) of its major competitors and at least six (6) success factors that you believe to be critical to success in this industry. This Matrix should follow the format of the examples in Chapter 3.
• Construct an External Factor Evaluation Matrix. This Matrix should follow the format of the examples in Chapter 3.
• Research and cite at least three (3) reputable, academic sources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Explain the concepts and models of the strategic management process, including strategy formulation, implementation, and evaluation.
• Conduct an industry analysis (external audit) and an internal audit of an organization, and present the results using various matrices and analysis tools.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in business policy.
• Write clearly and concisely about business policy using proper writing mechanics.
Top-quality papers guaranteed
100% original papers
We sell only unique pieces of writing completed according to your demands.
We use security encryption to keep your personal data protected.
We can give your money back if something goes wrong with your order.
Enjoy the free features we offer to everyone
Get a free title page formatted according to the specifics of your particular style.
Request us to use APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, or any other style for your essay.
Don’t pay extra for a list of references that perfectly fits your academic needs.
24/7 support assistance
Ask us a question anytime you need to—we don’t charge extra for supporting you!
Calculate how much your essay costs
What we are popular for
- English 101
- Business Studies