Comprehensive Case Analysis (you can edit this one with the public corporation you have chosen)
Assignment 1: Preparing a Comprehensive Case Analysis, Part 1
Research a public corporation that you believe is not doing as well as it could in the marketplace.
For this first paper, you will complete the first steps of a comprehensive written analysis as described in Part 6 of the textbook.
The written analysis will be completed in the second written assignment in this course. Write a 4–5 page paper in which you:
• Identify the firm’s existing objectives and strategies.
• Explain one (1) strategy that the company might use to take advantage of an external opportunity, and one (1) strategy that the company might use to address a potential threat.
• Construct a Competitive Profile Matrix. Include the company you are researching and one or two (1 or 2) of its major competitors and at least six (6) success factors that you believe to be critical to success in this industry. This Matrix should follow the format of the examples in Chapter 3.
• Construct an External Factor Evaluation Matrix. This Matrix should follow the format of the examples in Chapter 3.
• Research and cite at least three (3) reputable, academic sources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Explain the concepts and models of the strategic management process, including strategy formulation, implementation, and evaluation.
• Conduct an industry analysis (external audit) and an internal audit of an organization, and present the results using various matrices and analysis tools.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in business policy.
• Write clearly and concisely about business policy using proper writing mechanics.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more