Authoring Of Interactive Media
please answer the questions . exam question will be similar to this. please also address the questions in relation to interactive media.
you can review the lecture slides also.
1. What is Authoring?
2. What s the difference between an Authoring Tool and an Asset Editing Tool?
3. Name the Authoring Metaphors.
4. What role does scripting play in Adobe Flash?
5. Name the different types of interaction.
6. What is a button and how does it work?
7. What is the purpose of loader screens in websites?
8. How can you show a user that they are interacting with the content?
9. Name the different types of Prototypes you can create.
10. What do the terms Vertical and Horizontal have to do with Prototypes?
11. Name the different development processes that you can choose for developing Authored Interactive Media systems.
12. Name the stages of the Development Cycle used for Authored Interactive Media Systems.
13. What role do requirements play in developing Interactive Media projects?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more