The assignment should be 30 pages in length (at least 12 point font, Arial, 1.5 spacing) with the exception of figures, tables and attachments .
You are expected to research and develop the following based on a country
1. Benefit / costs / risks assessment of the target country.
2. Analyse the comparative advantage of the target countryusing any of the comparative advantage theoretical construct or discussion.
3. Discuss the future outlook of the countryusing the Porter’s Diamond. All the elements of the Porter’s diamond must be used.
Your assignment must identify and discuss the following:
The objective is to conduct an audit of the international business opportunities available to that country. To do that you are asked to collect basic information about the country & interpret it using some of the concepts in the module.
– Interpret the country’s political & economic structures & discuss its cultural attitudes,
– Depict the nature of the country’s international trade – now & historically (say 25 years ago),
– Characterise the government’s attitude to international trade, both outward & inward,
– Identify the potential for formal economic co-operation with other nations through relevant trade groupings,
– Interpret your view of the country’s international trade using some of the explanatory theories from the course – describe the nature of advantage, consider two other theories of trade, &summarise the current position using the extended form of Porter’s Diamond of National Competitiveness (which includes Chance Events, Government, & Foreign Multinational Business Activities),
– Make & justify recommendations for possible improvements to the nation’s current international trade strategy.
( diamond framework – factor endowmenteg, basic and advanced factors , demand conditions, related and supporting industries, firm strategy, structure and rivalry with inclusion Chance Events, Government, & Foreign Multinational Business Activities. )
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more